Easy and Delicious Berry Overnight Oats
Oats are a filling and nutritious source of energy for the day. By loading up a breakfast time you're much less likely to snack throughout the day. We love overnight oats because of their raw nutrition - plus they're super delicious.
Add whatever berries you can get your hands on that tickle your taste buds. And if you can't get fresh, go for frozen - berries freeze super well.
Preparation: 5 Minutes
- 1/4 Cup Steel Cut or rolled oats (preferably whole grain)
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Cup almond, oat or rice milk
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 Dash of your favourite sweetening agent (Honey or agave)
- 1 Handful of berries of your choice
- Combine Oats with Chia Seeds
- Add the Milk of your choice, cinnamon and your sweetener
- Stir, cover and pop in the fridge to leave overnight so the oats can soften and soak up all the liquid
- Remove from the fridge when you're ready to eat and mix in the berries